Monday, August 1, 2011

Stocks

So I dumped money in this penny stock CNYC, a copper mining company. I'm pretty knew to penny stocks and active trading in general. So it came to no surprise I lost about -20% in that venture. 

But...

I came ahead +2%, I dumped money into PCFG (A gold company petty stock) and it rose about 22% just before they passed the debt ceiling bill (http://statenisland.ny1.com/content/top_stories/144089/house-passes-debt-ceiling-bill--senate-vote-still-to-come). Now I wait for tomorrow and see what happens.

6 comments:

  1. Well, you'll find as with anything, practice makes perfect. It's all a gamble though, so be careful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always bet on gold. Nowhere to go but up. Is this going to be a blog about stocks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to learn how to make these investments, seems complicated

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always been interested in stocks o;

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am interested in stocks. A couple of years ago Bank of America dropped to about 2.30 per stock almost invested but didn't. Next thing I know over triples in price. :(

    ReplyDelete