Saturday, August 6, 2011

Pale bodies

The boat pulled in to Japan for a three-day holiday. There we assumed the role of tourists, drunks, and johns. 

One night, I got back to the boat right before midnight, the "new guy" curfew. It was freezing in berthing, so I grabbed my bed sheets and headed towards the warmer torpedo room.

I walked in and stopped. A dude was stumbling around confused. His pale naked body and big misshapen head drunkenly made its way towards a trash bin. He stopped right next to the bin, turned around and slowly started to squat over it. 

I walked away.

12 comments:

  1. Pales naked bodies... always interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, just random enough to catch my attention haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can safely say i've never shat in a bin before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In reverend Cerimon there well appears Following!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of interesting stuff seems to happen in the Torpedo rooms haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What the hell did I just read LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd have not liked to have to sumbit to a 'new guy' curfew, but glad you didn't have to witness the dropped drunken bomb.

    ReplyDelete