Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lunch line

I remember my first ever lunch in a nuclear submarine. There were fifty blue-shirts (enlisted sailors) packed in a 2-foot wide by 7-foot tall passageway in the berthing area (the sleeping area) waiting in line for lunch. I arrived to the boat a few days ago and people looked at me like I was fresh meat.
"Do you want to see a grapefruit?", one guy asks.
"Mmm...no?"
"I have a HUGE left nut!", he suddenly got excited.
"...", I just stood there.
People were laughing as he unzipped his pants and scooped out this huge globe wrapped in wrinkly skin.
"The doctor said there's fluid build-up, that's why it's so huge" he explained.

14 comments:

  1. Ew. that was seriously disturbing! Even more disturbing... I was just finishing eating a grapefruit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes.
    go see a doctor immediately

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my eyes deceive me. Well played, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wat'd so hard at this. I like your layout and style here , great writing. Keep it up, I'll be coming back for more. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog man; +follow to you 5/5

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...that's some story. that has never happened to me waiting in for lunch

    ReplyDelete
  7. im hungry for lunch now lol

    computerfixins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hilariously random. I had to read your other posts just to get a feel of what your blog is about. Usually you can tell with one post but this threw me for a loop lol.

    ReplyDelete