Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lunch line

I remember my first ever lunch in a nuclear submarine. There were fifty blue-shirts (enlisted sailors) packed in a 2-foot wide by 7-foot tall passageway in the berthing area (the sleeping area) waiting in line for lunch. I arrived to the boat a few days ago and people looked at me like I was fresh meat.
"Do you want to see a grapefruit?", one guy asks.
"Mmm...no?"
"I have a HUGE left nut!", he suddenly got excited.
"...", I just stood there.
People were laughing as he unzipped his pants and scooped out this huge globe wrapped in wrinkly skin.
"The doctor said there's fluid build-up, that's why it's so huge" he explained.

14 comments:

  1. Ew. that was seriously disturbing! Even more disturbing... I was just finishing eating a grapefruit..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes.
    go see a doctor immediately

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my eyes deceive me. Well played, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wat'd so hard at this. I like your layout and style here , great writing. Keep it up, I'll be coming back for more. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog man; +follow to you 5/5

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow...that's some story. that has never happened to me waiting in for lunch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lmao! WHAT?! made me laugh. XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. im hungry for lunch now lol

    computerfixins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. hilariously random. I had to read your other posts just to get a feel of what your blog is about. Usually you can tell with one post but this threw me for a loop lol.

    ReplyDelete